Parachute kit - DJI Matrice M300
This dual parachute rescue system will allow you to secure your DJI Matrice M300 in any circumstances.
It will guarantee you an impact energy less than 69J, allowing you to easily registrate your machine regarding your airplane country regulations.
Achtung: nur noch 1 verfügbar!
Verfügbar ab: 2022-07-30
Drone Parachute Kit Safetech For DJI Matrice M300
- Super fast deployment: 0.3 to 0.8s
- Low sink-rate : 3 to 4m.s
- Only 650 gr full kit
- Easy to install
- Controlled with a simple PWM signal
- Parachute ready to reuse in less than 60s after deployment
- Tube made of carbon
- Fixation lines made of Kevlar
- Universal mounting
- Locked for the transport
- No compressed air leaks or restrictions on the use of pyrotechnic systems
- Fast and easy installation
- Does not disturb the operation of the drone and maintains a perfect balance thanks to its positioning on the center of gravity
Pioneer in the drone rescue parachutes development, Opale Parachutes introduces its brand new range of Safetech® products.
A simple and groundbreaking technology
This emergency parachute device will allow you to secure your drone in all circumstances.
Thanks to its extraction technology tested and approved for years, the parachute is ejected and deployed in less than 0.8s, with a height of between 3 and 8 meters.
Unlike competing systems, the Safetech® does not put the parachute under permanent pressure, which guarantees safe extraction and ultra-rapid deployment, but also long-term storage of the parachute, without having to recondition it every week.
Heavy duty resistance
The rescue parachute strap is made of Aramid / Kevlar, ensuring a rupture resistance of 300kg (661lb). The lines and the strap are knots free, which allows to have a 100% mechanical resistance and an outstanding finish, for an optimal lifespan.
The parachute is made of the same quality standards than a rescue parachute for Ultra Light Aircrafts. The fabrics have a silicon coating, with a really low mass (only 32g/m2), that offers an extremely light system.
A low impact energy
A new parachute geometry has been specially developed to meet the needs of lightness, small size, stability in flight, efficiency when opening. This will allow you to benefit from very low sink rates and reduced impact energy.
Its geometry has reduced roll and pitch movements by 30% compared to a conventional hemispherical parachute.
Security, safety and reliability pledge
A market analysis allows to quickly understand the Safetech® technology benefits :
- Pyrotechnic free: Air transport and maintenance routine easy and safe, Safetech® prevents uncontrolled explosion risk.
- The parachute is free from permanent pressure: Shelf life increased, super fast and efficient deployment.
- No recharging or compressed air leaks. Our system is simple and efficient.
So you will understand, the Safetech® technolgy will offer the best safety and reliability standards to protect your drone in any situations, with a very competitive price.
- Tube dimensions: 120x80mm
- Material: Carbon
- Total weight: 650 gr
- Servomotor connector: UNI
- Signal: PWM compatible with a transmitter or a stand-alone module
- Tension : 4.8 to 7.2v
- Flat area: 2*3m2 / 32.29ft2
- Lines : Dynema / Spliced Aramid Kevlar (no knot)
- Fabrics: 32gr/m2 with silicon coating
- Fixation strap Aramid 300daN (300kg / 661.4lb)
Included in this kit:
- 2 x Safetech ST80 ejection systems assembled and tested
- 2 x 3sqm Crossfly parachutes
- 2 x mounting adapters for DJI M300
Required and not included:
- Transmitter or stand-alone module
- 4.8 to 7.2V battery
Aktuell keine Kunden-Kommentare