Parachute Kit - Safetech ST60X - DJI Inspire 2 with radio
This kit includes all the necessary to secure your Inspire 2(up to 4.9kg / 10.8lb). It does also include a 868MHz remote that will allow you to safely trigger the deployment of the rescue system if need be.
Besides the Safetech system will guarantee you an impact energy less than 69J, allowing you to easily registrate your DJI Inspire 2 regarding your airplane country regulations.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Parachute kit Safetech for DJI Inspire 2 with mounting kit and 868MHz remote
- Super fast deployment: 0.3 à 0.8s
- Low sink-rate : 2.9 to 5.3m.s
- Only 250gr (with adaptator)
- Easy to install
- Controlled with a simple PWM signal
- Parachute ready to reuse in less than 60s after deployment
- Tube made of carbon
- Fixation lines made of Kevlar
- Locked for the transport
Pioneer in the drone rescue parachutes development, Opale Parachutes introduces its brand new range of Safetech® products.
The mounting kit included will allow you to install the rescue parachute system Safetech ST60X in only few minutes on your DJI Inspire 1.
And the 868MHz remote will allow you to safely trigger, in a 2.5km range (open field), your parachute in any conditions.
A simple and groundbreaking technology
This new parachute rescue system will allow you to secure your drone in any circumstances.
Thanks to its new ejection technology, the parachute is ejected and deployed in less than 0.8s, with a deployment height between 3 and 8 meters. Unlike the competitors’ systems, the Safetech® does not apply a permanent pressure on the parachute, which allows to guarantee a safe ejection, a super fast deployment and also a longer parachute shelf life, without repackaging it every week.
A simple and fast fixation allows an universal mounting on all machines available on the market.
Heavy duty resistance
The rescue parachute strap is made of Aramid / Kevlar, ensuring a rupture resistance of 300kg (661lb). The lines and the strap are knots free, which allows to have a 100% mechanical resistance and an outstanding finish, for an optimal lifespan.
The parachute is made of the same quality standards than a rescue parachute ULA. The fabrics have a silicon coating, with a really low mass (only 32g/m2), that offers an extremely light system.
A low impact energy
A new parachute geometry was especially developed in order to offer the lightest rescue system, very compact, a flight steadiness and an opening efficiency. You will benefit of a low sink-rate with a maximal impact energy of 66J for a 4.9kg (10.8lb) drone weight, with a rescue parachute kit only wheighing 250gr.
The result of this low impact energy will allow you to easily registrate your machine regarding your airplane country regulations.
Security, safety and reliability pledge
A market analysis allows to quickly understand the Safetech® technology benefits :
- Pyrotechnic free: Air transport and maintenance routine easy and safe, Safetech® prevents uncontrolled explosion risk.
- The parachute is free from permanent pressure: Shelf life increased, super fast and efficient deployment.
- Fuse system free: no useless battery weight, deployment time shorter and optimized, no Lipo battery inflating risk and no fire risk.
So you will understand, the Safetech® technolgy will offer the best safety and reliability standards to protect your drone in any situations, with a very competitive price.
- Tube dimensions: 150x60mm / 5.9x2.4in
- Material: Carbon
- Total weight: 250gr (with adaptor)
- Servomotor connector: UNI
- Signal: PWM compatible with a transmitter or a stand-alone module
- Tension : 4.8 to 7.2v
- Flat area: 1.8m2 / 19.4ft2
- Lines : Dynema / Spliced Aramid Kevlar (no knot)
- Fabrics: 32gr/m2 with silicon coating
- Fixation strap Aramid 300daN (300kg / 661.4lb)
Indicative falling speed according to the total flight mass for a 1.8m2 (19.4ft2) parachute:
|Total mass [kg] / [lb]:||1.5 / 3.3||2 / 4.4||2.5 / 5.5||3 / 6.6||3.5 / 7.7||4 / 8.8||4.5 / 9.9||4.9 / 10.8|
|Falling speed [m/s]:||2.9||3.3||3.7||4.1||4.4||4.7||5||5.3|
|Impact energy [J]:||6||11||17||25||34||44||56||66|
Included in this kit:
- 1 x Safetech ST60X ejection tube
- 1 x 1.8m2 parachute
- 1 x fixation strap
- 1 x servomotor
- 1 x hardware and accessories kit
- 1 x DJI Inspire 2 mounting kit
- 1 x 868MHz remote (RX, TX, USB cable)
- 1 x JST/USB cable
No customer reviews for the moment.